Friday 16 July 2010

My Angel Lens ♥

Friday 16 July 2010
Although I have perfect eyesight but I've been using coloured lens since Form 4! I used to use this particular brand at that time and coloured lenses back then is quite "solid" in my opinion.

At the moment, I'm using new coloured lens, Imma keep that till I blog 'bout the new lens that we're going to include our pre-order =p 

As for now, enjoy my own vanity pictures of me with Geo Angel Colour that I have for myself!

 Geo Angel Brown.
Please ignore my pimples.

Geo Angel Grey
Somehow the grey isn't visible without the flash.
The grey is 'lost' in my eyes XD 

 
Geo Angel Blue.
It doesn't look off for my skin tone so I'm
pretty sure that it's gonna be alright for everyone!

Geo Angel Purple.
The purple is really nice!
I'll still use it next time =)

Geo Angel Green!
I only manage to use it for one day =(
Miss my green eyes!

I just realised that I've used all Geo Angel Lens! XD 

Everyone, you all should be daring with all the coloured lenses! Why? 'Coz you only live life ONCE! Don't tell me you're gonna use green lenses when you're 50 years old. That would be .. you know what I mean!
I'll stop here and have fun browsing through our pre-order lenses!



-- Nikki.

0 comments: